- About Us
- Design & Artwork
- Lead Times
- Express Production
- Contact Us
- Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Your order, as received will be processed based on the information supplied. We cannot be held accountable for any errors that your order may contain. Our processes are fully automated so please ensure all data and artwork are correct before sending. You will receive an automated response that the order has been received. If you do not receive this response you must assume there has been a communication error and your order must be re-sent.
- All orders are for one position printing only in the position displayed on your order.
- All laser engraved orders will show the base metal colour when engraved. Engraving finish may not be accurate on screen visual or Proof Sheets. Engraving finish may vary.
- All printing will be carried out with a digital system based on CMYK. This is a medium resolution printing system and you are asked to ensure you manage customer expectations in this regard. Please do not expect high-resolution photographic quality images normally associated with lithographic printing. Printed samples are available on request subject to availability.
- Exact colour matching is not possible with any CMYK system so please ensure you manage customer expectations in this regard.
- Our normal service is 5 working days to despatch from receipt of all information. Cut off time is 1.45 pm.
- Clients are required to pay by debit/credit card. No Proforma invoices can be produced using our automated system.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative product of our choice in the event of a stock shortfall.
Anticipated Despatch Dates
Whereas the Company will endeavour to meet anticipated despatch dates they are given in good faith but are not guaranteed and no liability will be accepted for any loss, costs, damages, or expense suffered by the Buyer, perceived or actual as a result of failure of the company to meet any such date. Many variables exist outside the control of the company that can affect anticipated despatch dates, including unplanned absenteeism, machinery failure, quality issues, raw material supply issues and acts of God.
Orders placed on the company and subsequently accepted by the company will be on the strict understanding that no attempt will be made by the buyer to claim compensation for failing to meet the anticipated despatch date by withholding payment or seeking compensation through discounted or free stock.
The company shall be entitled to despatch goods at any time on or before the date specified on the website or other document issued by the Company relating to delivery dates and unless otherwise specified by the Buyer, the Company may at its discretion despatch all of the goods in one consignment or in portions time to time before or on the specified date.
The buyer has the right to cancel any order on the following conditions.
Orders with a standard 5-day lead time can be cancelled within 24 hours of order placement. Express lead time orders can be cancelled within 1 hour of order placement.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds
If you are unhappy with your order, please notify us immediately (within 3 working days of delivery). You must request this service via our web portal or by email. If possible, please send photographs of the issue. All rejected stock must be returned. The Company will investigate the issue and an agreement will be made in writing before a refund/reprint is processed. Returns will only be accepted when there is a clear defect in the product itself or substandard print quality. Although in many cases a photograph of the defective product will be considered sufficient evidence, The Company reserves the right to request that the defective products be shipped back to the supplier for investigation.
Return shipping costs will be refunded only if a genuine fault is found with the product or print. Wherever possible, The Company will offer either a replacement product or a full refund for defective products. Under no circumstances will free of charge replacements or refunds be issued as a result of incorrect artwork, e.g. typos or spelling mistakes.
The Customer accepts full liability to ensure that their artwork is free from errors before submitting it.
Direct Branding.co.uk / Thin Air Promotional Merchandise 2018